Date: 1st Feb 2020
- This is a community, please be part of it.
- The use of My Music Store is permitted for individuals over the age of 18 years, who are viable to enter into a legally binding contract.
- My Music Store only allows the selling of musical instruments, music tech or musical accessories. Any items that do not fall into these categories will be removed.
- All items must be assigned to the corresponding category and listed only once. If you are listing more than one item, each item must be listed separately and assigned to the appropriate category.
- Counterfeit items, imitations, replicas or fake branded products are not allowed.
- You must be the legal and beneficial owner of any items and have the right to sell them.
- Ensure that all items are accurately described. Any flaws must be explained and pictured.
- Always use your own photos. Listings will be removed where any form of misleading imagery is used i.e. Google images, stock images or watermarked images.
- The transaction is your responsibility. My Music Store is not liable for any transaction between buyer and seller including payments and exchange of goods.
- My Music Store does not allow multiple accounts. Only one account per customer.
- Ensure that all contact information on your page is kept up to date. Failure to do so may result in failed transactions, bad ratings and/or account suspension.
- Listings, reviews, private messages, user names and comments must not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy. Violations will lead to the deletion of the item or blocking of the user account.
- We are not responsible, or liable whatsoever, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by users of My Music Store.
- Any report of harassment or abuse by any party will result in immediate deactivation of your account.
- Unsolicited or unauthorised advertising of any form (spam) will not be tolerated.
- The users’ login credentials must be kept confidential. The user must take appropriate measures to prevent the unauthorised use of this data in order to access My Music Store. You must immediately notify us if you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, or that there has been any unauthorised use of your password or account.
- Cancellation: You have the right to cancel your membership at any time. No refunds will be available unless we terminate My Music Store Ltd in its entirety.
- Termination: We may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by contacting you at your last known e-mail address.
My Music Ltd do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions